REFRESH YOUR MIND & UNWIND WITH A $1,000 TRAVEL VOUCHER!
If you want the chance to win a relaxing escape worth $1,000, all you need to do is:
– Like the TorchMedia Facebook page.
– Take a photo of a Melbourne Train featuring an external advertising campaign and post it to the TorchMedia Facebook page.
The competition will run from August 1 until August 30, 2014.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions of entry. Total prize pool $1,000.
- The Promotion is open to all residents in VIC.
- To enter, entrants must:
- – Like the TorchMedia Facebook page
- – Take a photo of a Metro Train Melbourne featuring an external advertising campaign and post it to the TorchMedia Facebook page.
- The prize will be awarded to the best photo uploaded onto the Facebook page, as determined by the TorchMedia marketing team. A prize draw will take place at 17:00 AEST on 1 September 2014. The prize draw will take place at Level 1, 60 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW, 2065.
- The prize winner will be contacted via their email address.
- The promotion commences at midday (12.00AEST) on 1 August 2014. Entries close at 16.00 (AEST) on 30 August 2014.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The prizes comprise a travel voucher to the value of $1000 (to be used toward a relaxing holiday escape). Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian on their behalf.
- The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to the Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related or resulting from participation.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- The Promoter is TorchMedia Pty Ltd A.B.N 14 124 464 428 Of level 1, 60 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW, 2065.